Thursday, 22 December 2016

Tyranny Games Of 2016

i'm blogger     14:30     No comments





Obsidian’s latest RPG is compelling and prescient given today’s political upheaval. Dropping the player in a world where evil has already won, Tyranny is a game about power. What will you do to get it? What will you do once you have it?

The world is filled with difficult decisions from the very start. Opening with one of the most interesting character creators I’ve seen in years, players map out a unique history for their would-be overlords. As expected from an Obsidian title, Tyranny is full of interesting characters as well. From a dangerous, soul-consuming god being who speaks in multiple personalities to a companion character who has been encased in armor, every one of them is a true delight.

Tyranny grabbed my interest in a way I’ve not experienced since Planescape: Torment. It’s a damn fine RPG that I can’t wait to replay.

,

0 comments :

Subscribe to Newsletter

We'll never share your Email address.
© 2015 all games here. Blogger Templates Designed by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.